How To Create The Perfect Landing Page For Your Website
Have you ever clicked on an ad which takes you to a webpage that has all the information that you need? That’s your landing page. Landing pages are the most important of all your SEO strategies, especially in today's world where more and more people are becoming familiar with search engines. The job of this page is to get people to take action, whether that’s signing up for your newsletter or making a purchase. It provides content that is highly relevant to a visitor looking for information on a particular topic.
Landing pages can get you the desired traffic by targeting your audiences effectively and also allow you to ensure they are directed exactly where you want them through clever use of calls-to-action. Your conversion rates will increase as a result, not just from those who land on those specific pages but also from those who have been exposed to the ads that drove them there. If you have several products or services, consider creating separate landing pages to get the attention of different groups of people. Now the biggest question that might come to your mind is, what makes a good landing page?
We have listed down 5 essential elements that can make your landing page the best SEO strategy for your website:
1. Customer centric and clear offer: "Good marketing makes the company look smart, [but] great marketing makes the customer feel smart." Apply this wisdom to your landing pages if you want to boost your conversion rates. When you first start planning your optimization strategy, think about how you can make the customer experience positive emotions. You want them to feel smart, appreciated, inspired, and excited. Your future customers are clicking for a reason, Give them what you have promised to form a good first impression. So, think from the customer’s point of view and give them what works for them.
2. Clean & organised design: The look, feel, and design of your landing page have a high impact on your audience. The primary purpose of a landing page is to make it as easy as possible for a visitor to convert. It is important that all elements on the page work toward the conversion objective, whether it be filling out a form, making a purchase, signing up for a newsletter, or downloading an e-Book.
3. Be minimalist: Maintain a clean page with no distractions and a clear message for your visitors. Too much information can distract the visitors, so take the minimalist approach while creating your landing page and avoid overwhelming them with too much information.
4. Make your landing page mobile optimised: According to Google, almost 50% of all web traffic is now mobile. Since more and more people use their smartphones and tablets for browsing the web, it is important that the landing page you create is fully responsive and available on all devices. While developing a website, designers end up focusing on creating sites which look great on high-resolution desktop screens, but they often ignore the fact that most of the users access such websites using smaller or medium sized devices like phones and tablets. If your customers can’t find you on their small-screen devices, then suddenly you don't exist anymore. It’s crucial that you make sure your landing page is mobile optimised if you want to stay relevant in today’s world.
5. Customize your landing pages for specific audiences: A landing page is the first thing that visitors see when they come to your site, and it is crucial that you make a good impression. When marketing on social media, it’s important to tailor your landing pages for individual audiences. You need to create different content and messaging depending on who you are targeting. This will help you close more sales, because you are speaking directly to your target audience and not leaving anything up in the air or subject to interpretation.
While landing pages are an essential part of your SEO and website marketing strategy, designing an effective landing page can be challenging. By following the tips in this blog, you should be able to create the perfect landing page for your website. But if you still need some help while creating your landing page, we'll help you create a professional landing page with the right combination of copy, design, and elements that will increase your conversion rate. Learn more about our services today!